Underglaze Pencil Marker For Pottery, Ceramic Black Glaze Precise Pen Pencil for Pottery Fine Line (Red, 1pk)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 【WASHABLE】If mistake is drown, simply wipe with water to remove before firing.
- 【DRAW DETAILS WITH CONTROL】- Our pottery glaze pencil has great fine tip, helping you make thin and thick shaped lines on pottery decoration smoothly and precisely. Great for labeling test tiles, drawing , write name on ceramic tile as well.
- 【DIFFERENT COLORS】- Six colors of black, brown, red, green, blue and yellow for your option.
- 【DURABLE】- Our mess-free ceramic glaze pen does not break easily and has a longevity. Firing range: Cone 06 to Cone 10 (2156 – 2408℉). Would not dry out like undergalazed paints do, and vibrant in color after firing.
- 【NO SHARPING NEEDED】Would not break like pencils, and no sharpen is needed. Use just like regular marker. To activate for first time, or if ink isn’t flowing out, simply dip the pen’s tip with some water then shake.
Sold：191 Wished: 48 Followed: 78
You can apply the underglaze pencil to bisque ware to create a variety of unique decorative esigns
Very good seller, will continue to support you!
by nathalia perez
The shopkeeper is good, the quality is good, and the service is very good.
It’s really good, and the price is very high. I will still buy it here in the future.
It’s really good, it’s good if my husband likes it!