Flexible Putty Knife Scraper Tool, Spackle Knife Stainless Steel Blade with Soft Grip Handle, Metal Scraper Tool for Drywall Finishing, Plaster Painting Scraping, Decals, and Wallpaper (10)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- REINFORCED STRENGTH: Full-length tang secured to the handle with 2 heavy-duty rivets for added support. It can also be used as a hammer with the end of the handle to set nails in drywall or drive in loose or extended nails.
- 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We will provide you with the best service, if you encounter any problems when using this putty knife, please feel free to contact our service team, we will serve you sincerely.
- FLEXIBLE BLADE: Works well for spreading spackle and adhesive, made of taper-ground, mirror polished stainless steel was designed for anti-rust and easy cleanup. The flexible blades help you apply just the right pressure so you get a smooth, even, professional look every time.
- SOFT-GRIP HANDLE: The molded black plastic handles have yellow rubber grip points so the putty knife provides a sturdy, secure and comfortable hold even after long-term use. And it also has a professional look and feel! Large hang-hole design on the handles for easy storage on nails or pegboard.
- MULTIPURPOSE: These spackling knives are perfect for many projects, including drywall, putty, decals, wallpaper, plaster, baking, spackling, patching, painting, stucco and much more! Scrape and apply wall putties, filler materials, and more! Easy spreading and easy cleanup For light-duty construction or home projects!
Sold：254 Wished: 36 Followed: 28
works well for spreading spackle and adhesive; made of taper-ground, mirror polished stainless steel was designed for anti-rust and easy cleanup.. The flexible blades help you apply just the right pressure so you get a smooth, even, professional look every time.
I used this to spackle over a bunch of holes and it worked extremely well. I also had one with a narrower blade, but the extra wide blade worked 10x better and was easier to smooth on the spackle.
by Sturmey Archer
This is a good scraper, solid enough to do the job, but pliable enough to allow you to lean into it. Firm handle, well made.
I got this scraper for doing the family room wall. We removed tv from one wall and there were holes and cracks in plaster that needed to be fixed. This scraper was great help in patching the areas. It has a wide surface that helps quickly smoothen the area. Handle is well made and has good grip and does not slip. Blade however is not as flexible as I would like but still ok to do small jobs.After repairing the wall, I cleaned and stored it. When I just took this out for another project I found its nice and shiny and it did not catch rust.
This is a really solid putty knife. You would think for the price it would be low quality but it’s really well-manufactured. The handle has a nice quality rubber grip. The blade is straight and it has a nice weight too it. Doesn’t fee “cheap” at all. My only complaint is the flexibility. I would’ve preferred it to be a bit more flexible. Hopefully that will change over time as a use it more. Besides…that it’s a solid putty knife.
I’m patching some minor holes from a doggy gate and my small plastic putty knife was actually making the patch job worse.I used it on small nail holes too and one swoop took care of the nail holes. I don’t have any larger patch jobs, so I’m notnsure how that would work out.This putty knife worked out well to smooth the surface in a few swipes across the holes and it evened out the hole much better. So this is working out well for my minor patch jobs.