4 Pieces-Diamond Painting Kits with Tools, Meecaa Words Sweet I Love You to The Moon and Back DIY 5D Full Drill Cross Stitch Diamond Mosaic Art Crafts 30x40cm (Word 1)
- Our funny diamond painting kit is suitable for reducing stress, cultivating patience, enhancing hands-on ability or just killing time. Finishing the work is a process of constantly adjust yourself and share happy time with your family or friends
- Canvas Size: 12x16inch/30x40cm. NOTE: The pattern size is a bit smaller than the canvas size. New patterns of Stone. This kit includes full range of necessary tools and accessories. NO physical frame included
- Our high clear painting canvas is waterproof, even texture, soft and not easy to fold. The eco-friendly hot melt adhesive paste has strong viscosity, not easy to fall off. If you are not 100% satisfied with your diamond art kit, a refund or a new package will be issued
- Diamond painting kit can help you to make your ordinary wall become vivifying. It is also a best choice of gifts, such as Christmas gifts, birthday gifts and so on
- Our magic round crystal rhinestones have 26 facets and do not fade, more colorful, brighter and more realistic than the resin beads. The finished work is much more three-dimensional and vivid, vibrant and brilliant. And, doing round drill diamond art is much easier than the square drill
Sold：212 Wished: 72 Followed: 67
Meecaa Diamond Painting is the name of a mosaic art form in which the artist creates a painting by sticking small resins that sparkle like diamonds on a canvas that has corresponding numbers printed by all the colors of the diamonds. All you have to do is stick one diamond after another on the canvas.
2. Piece of wax. This is used by the pen to help pick up diamonds. You do not melt it or need much on the tip.
3. Pen. The pen can be used on either end. You can paste 1 diamond or up to 3 or 4.
4. Color bead bags.
5. Diamond painting canvas.
The canvas is covered with a thin piece of plastic. Under this plastic is a sticky canvas. This is the glue that will hold your diamonds to your canvas. Since I am right handed, I normally start on the right side.
There is a chart on the canvas, it is a guide that shows you which symbol, belongs to which color, that color has a number. That number is on the bag of diamonds.
So, after choosing a color to start with, I peel back from the right, only an inch or 2. Then take the color you are starting with and pour a few into the tray.
Take the pen, dip the tip in the wax, and then pick up the diamond by using the tip of the pen and place into the symbol on the canvas. You will only need to use the wax sparingly as it just helps you pick up the diamond. The glue will locate the diamond on the canvas.
After you have applied the color to the correct sections, place any extra diamonds of that color back into their bag and choose another color and do the same thing.
DO NOT REMOVE THE ENTIRE PLASTIC TO START! Your glue will dry and you will not be happy.
After you have applied a section, you can fold the plastic back and press down to secure the diamonds more on to the canvas.
Continue this to completion.
Our kits will come with extra diamonds because some diamonds will come blemishe
by K. Stevens
The attitude of the seller is very good, and the quality of the item is also good.