5 Best Art Marker Sets for Coloring Enthusiasts and Professional Creatives
o you remember coloring with markers as a kid? Maybe you had an awesome collection of vibrant Crayolas that you’d use when drawing? While we often associate markers with childhood, they still come in handy today—especially if you’re an artist who loves sketching or consider yourself an adult coloring book enthusiast.
There are many great reasons to try art markers. One is because of how easy they are to use and their portability. Whether you’re staying in your studio or drawing on location, it’s effortless to grab a handful of the hues that you’ll need and put them in your bag. And speaking of colors, many artist marker sets come in packs of 12, 18, or even 60 pens, so you’ve got a variety of hues at your disposal. For pigments that you don’t have, many markers—like Copic—allow you to blend like you would colored pencils.
Looking for more drawing supplies? We’ve got you covered in our guide to the best colored pencils and best drawing pencils.
1.Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens
- Add a blast of fun to all your writing with 12 bright colors
- Medium point felt tip (0.7 millimeter) produces Bold, expressive lines to match your personality
- Smear and fade resistant, so smudges are officially history; Point guard technology prevents tip from fraying
- Water based ink won’t bleed through paper so your writing stays put
2.Dual Markers Brush Pen, Colored Pen Fine Point Art Marker & Brush Highlighter Pen
- ou Want – A set of high quality art supplies with double ends, Aen Art Dual Tip Markers are combined with fineliner pen and brush marker will provide hours of drawing joy to beginners and artists. Also perfect for hand lettering, sketch, calligraphy, school planner, den journal, journal lines, note book, bible notes, craft, calendar…
- You Need – Focus on your creative marker painting journey, So our complete dual tip pens set comes with 0.4mm fine tip and 1-2mm brush tip, all contained in a sturdy case that is perfect coloring pens for kids, adults, teacher, college students, beginners and For using in school, travel or used in the home and office.
3.PEEKOAL 8 Pack Assorted Colors Permanent Markers, Fine Tip Colored Markers Pens
Peekoal 8 packs of color markers are designed to be portable so you can always carry it in your pocket and bag and use it anytime, anywhere。8 vibrant colors, including red, lake blue, yellow, gray, green, blue, brown, black, bring you a different experience in daily use
Our markers are water-based ink. Smooth ink, when you use, quickly dry, you do not have to worry about friction caused by stains. You can write at will. Washable. When you accidentally leave a mark, wipe it up with a wet paper towel as soon as possible. You can easily remove ink from any non-porous surface and permanently remove it from porous surfaces.
4.Highlighters, Pastel Highlighters Assorted Colors, Dual Tips Highlighters Marker Pens
ute aesthetic highlighters set. 12 pcs unique colors, with no duplicates, include 6 Macaron Colors.
Assorted pastel highlighters pens Perfect for Planner, Underlining, Highlighting, Journal, Calendar, notebook, painting, writing, coloring, marker, manga, graphic, corrections or color coding notes illustration, for coloring complicated patterns, make note taking, doodling fun and colorful.
5.PILOT FriXion Colors Erasable Marker Pens,
- PILOT FRIXION COLORS MARKER PENS: This erasable bold point marker pen features Pilot’s unique thermo-sensitive ink. No wear or tear so you can erase & rewrite until it’s right without ruining the page.
- UNLIMITED DO-OVERS: With a convenient, non-rolling capped design, extra durable point & quick-drying ink, the FriXion Colors Marker pen lets you create bold, erasable lines in 12 stunning colors.
- WRITE & CREATE FEARLESSLY: If you love FriXion erasable ink pens & markers, you’ll want to try Pilot’s full line of erasable Clickers, ColorSticks, Fineliners, Colors Marker Pens, & Highlighters.